Wednesday, February 02, 2005

SchooL started 2 days aGo >_<" bloody craP!

hEyyoo~!

its my neW blog! godness knows y i started a new one, my old one was perfectly finE oh weLL >_<". haha im so bored i should be doin extra study for school seeing it is THE LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL for me hahah year 12, still hasnt sunk in yet. just the fact this is my v. last year in penrhos and just school in general bcuz school has always occupied most of my life so like all of a sudden one day a whole chunk of ur life that ur use to will be taken away. hahah its pretty sad how school takes up so much of ur life but its just one of those things that have to be done i gueSs. many events r comming up for yr 12 such as nxt week on a friday i think we have our interhouse swimming carnival and on that same day we r having our yr 12 retreat/convention or wateva u want to call it~ and then on the 25th of Feb we have thE baLL haha liKe woaH~! =P haha all the teachers scare me they have all said something along the lines of "your final year of school will go by so fast u wont even know" jeBus! hahah i sound stressed but i swear im not i fkin should be tho ey? hahha probably cuz i dont have ne actual h/w. so haha im just bummin round in my room listening the 92.9 hot30 ^_^ my fav~! anywayy these 2 days of school have been easy so farrr~ so guess we will see how it goess. well im off dont feel like typin nemore shite haha =P

No comments: