Tuesday, May 27, 2008

exams in less than a week

well its just been over 1 month since my last post so that i think is pretty impressive!

i've been busy as i must say though soo many fkn assignments to do, but that was over like.... 2 weeks ago

and like the title says exams are in less than a week *shock haha not really i'm feeling pretty relaxed about it for the moment, still waiting for the SUPER STRESS feeling to kick in =)

well my exam time table is as follows:

  1. 2/6/08, Monday 2-4pm. PSY217: Psychology: Work and Organisations

  2. 9/6/08, Monday 9.30-12.30pm. BUS223: Organisational Theory & Behaviour

  3. 11/6/08 Wednesday 9.30-12.30pm. BUS222: Employee Relations

Psy217 shouldn't be too bad it's just multiple choice and short answer
Bus223 will be a bitch because out unit co-coordinator expects us to write like...13-17 pages or something MADNESS. i won't have a hand to use after that haha
Bus222 i know pretty much nothing so at the moment i don't care =\

but for the moment i'm doing pretty well for my units psy217- HD, bus223- D, bus222- C so i'm quite happy with that and i guess i wouldn't want to waste it but doing really shitty in my exams, so i am trying to do exam prep. but hey we'll see how it goes =)

and then oh my goodness! after exams im sooooo unbelievably excitedddd =D day after exams its michael buble's concert that'll be funn! and then that weekend its my good ole' boozing buddy karen f birthday festivities. then the wekend after that its my uni mate's warrick's festivites and then the weekend after that is sangi's birthday festivites and then I'M GONE to contiki with my goood friend karen h. fantastic hey? :D so its just awesome that's everything is happening! i'm gonna be deadd tired though, at least i know i will sleep well on the plane haha

i actually have stories of stuff i did before exam study week but i think i'll keep those to myself haha :D

well im gonna eat lunch now, bye.

till whenever next time will be, take care!

you know you love me, gossip girl xoxo hehe i loveee that show :D

No comments: