Saturday, June 17, 2006

3 down 1 to go

Yew! haha as my title says just one more exam to do thank goodness. i got the time wrong for the last one actually its BUS145 at 2-5pm so boo boo. i was hoping id finish in the early arvo then get to go shopping or something BECAUSE IVE BEEN SO DEPRIVED *cries to herself in a corner* yes i am a sad child....

oh yeah boozing too =)

and workie workie. probably try to work as much as possible cuz i want the money haha

but im thinking its just the atmosphere of uni exams but its so relaxed i remember during tee exams i was a nervous wreck. however im sure just like everyone else u get that inital nervous-ness.

do do do i would like to change my blog layout again but to one of my own. not one of the blogger templates. maybe after exams are done

im such a procrastinator. i hope i actually do some study tonight haha =X

oh yeah my oldest brother got a ps2 guitar game coo haha its so cool. but also v. hard. i think cuz my hand eye co ordination isnt as good as his. oh well haha practise makes perfect =P

rando one of my fav songs is Panic at the Disco!- I write sins not tragerdies haha i wish they would play it on the radio now =)

i feel like posting the lyrics here so haha i will.


Oh, well imagine: as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:
"What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding!" says the bridesmaid to a waiter.
"Yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I chimed in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I chimed in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of...

Oh,Well in fact well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved! Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne!
Oh! Well in fact well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved! Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne!

I chimed in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I chimed in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.......

Again...

I chimed in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?!"
No, It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I chimed in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the Goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality......

Again...

ok im done

love love.

No comments: