Sunday, June 18, 2006

again..

again.. my procrastination kicks in. as u know ive got an exam tomorrow in the arvo. still have done like no study *thumbs down* bad haha very bad

i need to study chapters 1, 3, 4, 8, 14, 15, 16, 18 and if i feel like it 12 and 19 too. so all in all thats....10 chapters...um yay? no not yay at all. also i should read the case study provided as that have given that to us. thats a good thing.

random but everyone is wishing me good luck. i dont really like it. im just in a weird mood i think. cuz its a nice thing to say. im very agitated [spelling?] today . i was complaining before but i guess its a blessing in diguise that i have my exam in the arvo. more time to study. coo cant wait for that exam to be over. im thinking i will be there for the full 3 hrs though. cuz for all my other exams ive left early and thats always nice. get to go home earlier.

i can honestly say right now i just want to go back and work at coles. i'd be happy doing that.

exams now feels like something hanging over my shoulder. just something annoying. i think the relaxed atmosphere doesnt help much either haha. just give me the attitude of 'who gives a shit' oh yeah karen and i worked out how much we need to get in the exam to pass the unit. i need 43%. so thats do-able. my mum is so silly when i told her about that she sed 'i hope thats not what ur aiming for' and im like err! no. but deep down yeah i could be. this semester a pass would be nice.but AHHHHHHHH! ignore the sentance including pass in it. i dont want to jinx anything. that would suck.

random but i just saw some old photos of me [yes im a bit of a poser but haha i only do that when im super bored okay haha =P] and looking at me with long and short hair is just weird i rekon

Before



After


sorry just had to post the pics to prove my point. a silly point which wasted time haha =P
anyway enough. i should try to do some study now.
ja`

love love.

No comments: